Our 3rd time round the basement to film one of our final shots, we still ran into trouble.
- Firstly we decided we wanted to use the spot lights and it seemed like a good idea at first, but we later on discovered that we only had access to one, and using only one spotlight meant we had to keep moving it around, time consuming... Also the fact we had only one and we kept moving it around made the lighting for the actual film seem natural because parts seemed uneven, because some parts would have the lighting focused on one point and one part would be quite dull and when the lighting is moved again it would result in our film not been consistent as the lighting constantly moves.
- Secondly shooting the first half took longer than anticipated so we ran out of time and we have to film the second half today :(
- Premission to film again there proved difficult and we had to waste time tracking up teachers and caretakers to get premission.
- Also the that some member were absent during filming we wasted further time waiting for them rather than filming straight away.
OTHER THAN THE LACK OF TIME AND WASTED TIME I THINK WE DID ALRIGHT TODAY AND I HOPE WE FINISH FILMING TOMORROW.